Enjoy Affordable Vacations in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa
Affordable African Vacations are for everyone, but travelers should be in relatively good health and shape to enjoy a Budget African Safari.
As one of Africa’s leading online destination marketing companies, Siyabona Africa Travel provides travelers with a vast array of experiences across nine African countries. They are in Cape Town, South Africa; they are experts at Budget African Safaris.
Affordable African Vacations – Backpacking and Over-land
Backpacking and over-land travel in Africa is a safe and hassle-free way of seeing the African continent. Siyabona offers a range of options:
- 21 day South Explored trip springs in Victoria Falls, travels north overland within Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, and ends in Nairobi in Kenya.
- 32 day Northern Safari. This Budget African Safari tour starts in Johannesburg, travels north overland through South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, and ends in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 12 day Okavango Delta and Kruger Safari go overland through Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe.
Whether it’s a mobile-tented camping safari, an overland safari, a budget safari, or a luxury fly-in safari, Siyabona Africa Travel will assist the traveler with their choice and advise them of the best options.
4X4 Overland Camping Safaris
Muir’s Tours offers traditional 4WD camping safaris (budget to luxury) or with lodges for overnight stays and walking safaris with a Maasai guide, trekking in the highlands of the Ngorongoro area in Tanzania or near the Maasai Mara just inside Kenya. They also offer a host of African Safaris and tours:
- Ten-day Safari in Namibia. Visit Etosha National Park. Hike in the Namib Desert and trek in the Fish River Canyon.
- 24 day Southern Africa Budget Safari. Starting from Johannesburg in South Africa to Botswana, then Zambia, and then Malawi plus Kruger National Park in South Africa, finishing off in Johannesburg.
- 8 day Budget Safari – Samburu Reserve – Lake Baringo – Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara in Kenya. Traveling by jeep and staying primarily at public campsites, this Safari is certainly low budget, but it is also great.
- 15 day Serengeti/ Ngorongoro Safari plus Maasai Culture. As most tourists prefer to concentrate on the wildlife, very few people visit authentic Maasai villages. This tour takes visitors to the villages where the guides come from.
Budget Safari’s and Vacations
African Safari for Less specializes in a wide range of African Safaris in South Africa, Tanzania, and Kenya ranging from a five-day Mara Nakuru Adventure Safari in Kenya to a 17 Day Kilimanjaro and Serengeti Safari in Tanzania. Some of their specials are:
- 13 Day Migration Safari, Tanzania
- 11 Day Cape Town/ Winelands/ Singita
- 11 Day Malaria Free. Only in South Africa
- 12 Days Kenya Family Lodge Safari
Accommodation in Game Parks in Africa
Most of the National Parks and Game Stores in Africa have suitable, safe accommodation and campsites – not swanky Game Lodge; tented safari or resort-type accommodation- but standard stuff – great for budget travelers and outdoors types. Kruger National Park has a good mix of both luxury lodges and budget self-catering family-style camps.
Budget Vacations – Self Driving Holidays in Southern Africa
Self-driving safari holidays are pleasing and perfectly safe in Southern Africa, Namibia, and Botswana. Still, one could miss out on the early morning or late afternoon/evening game drives with experienced guides when you’re not part of a group or booked into a lodge or hotel that offers that service. One can often book them independently or join up with a group, ask around.
Travelers who do enough research will find the Budget African Safari that is perfect for their pocket, fitness level, and tastes.